303 Harding Highway
Carneys Point, NJ 08069
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
|Building Inspector||Monday thru Thursday 7:30am - 9:00am|
|Electrical Inspector||Monday 11:00am -1:00pm & Friday 1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Fire Inspector||Tuesday - times to be determined per Inspector|
|Mechanical Inspector||Monday & Thursday 9:00am - 11:00am|
|Plumbing Inspector||Monday & Thursday 9:00am - 11:00am|
ALL INSPECTIONS MUST BE SCHEDULED BY 3:00PM THE PRIOR DAY FOR NEXT AVAILABLE INSPECTION DATE
Permit applications and subcode forms can be found here .
All NJ DCA Codes & Regulations can be found here .
It is the intent and purpose of the NJ State Uniform Construction Code Act:
- To encourage innovation and economy in construction and to provide requirements for construction and construction materials consistent with nationally recognized standards.
- To formulate such requirements, to the extent practicable, in terms of performance objectives, so as to make adequate performance for the use intended as the test of acceptability.
- To permit to the fullest extent feasible the use of modern technical methods, devices and improvements, including pre-manufactured systems, consistent with reasonable requirements for the health, safety, and welfare of occupants or users of buildings and structures.
- To eliminate restrictive, obsolete, conflicting and unnecessary construction regulations that tend to unnecessarily increase construction cost or retard the use of new materials, products or methods of construction, or provide preferential treatment to types or classes of materials or products or methods of construction.
- To insure adequate maintenance of buildings and structures throughout the State and to adequately protect the health, safety and welfare of the people.
- To eliminate unnecessary duplication of effort and fees in the review of construction plans and the inspection of construction.